While we're waiting for the New Bethlehem Day Center to open, there are ways you can help us prepare.
When we are open, you can help volunteer in the following ways:
- Prepare & serve meals
- Help manage the kitchen, laundry, and shower facilities
- Help children with schoolwork
- Teach a class
- Provide services (haircuts, healthcare, and other services)
HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Attn: New Bethlehem Day Center
100 23rd Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
2. Attend an orientation. Volunteer orientations will be held routinely. See schedule below for upcoming dates. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a space. You may bring yourVolunteer Application with you.
3. After an orientation has been attended and your forms have been completed, you will be directed to an online sign-up to choose your shifts.
Saturday, September 10 at 9:30am | Holy Family Kirkland | 7045 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA
Tuesday, September 13 at 8:45am | Holy Family Kirkland | 7045 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA
Thursday, September 15 at 7:00pm | Holy Family Kirkland | 7045 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA
Sunday, September 18 at 12:00pm | Salt House | 11920 NE 80th St, Kirkland, WA
- Salt House welcomes all to attend worship service at 10am and brunch at 11:30am
To volunteer or to learn more, please email email@example.com to RSVP for an orientation date. Please let us know if you have a specific interest, talent, or area of expertise that you would like to share.
All volunteers must go through a training program and background check.