On Sunday June 11th we'll take some time to care for our spaces that we use on a regular basis at Salt House (both inside and outside).
After worship in the morning, we'll do some painting, cleaning, dusting, installing, gardening, mowing, raking, and SO MUCH MORE!!
We will provide pizza, veggies, and drinks for everyone involved. : )
Here's a list of projects that are available to tackle:
1. Forest & grounds clean up
Trash bags, gloves,
2. Assemble IKEA storage units for SHK room.
Tools for quick assembly, hollow wall locks, items to secure tall units to walls
3. Patching & painting walls throughout building
Paint cans from shed, brushes, spackle, painter’s tape
4. Install TV on Ceiling in Sanctuary
Very tall ladder, Good length of Cat-5 cable, Mount distribution devices to a surface (wood), Some very short HDMI cables?
5. Cleaning Windows, walls, and other surfaces
Squeegee(s), cleaning solutions, rags, magic erasers, ladder, step stool,
6. Garden work, Weeding & Barking
Weeding tools, buckets, shovels, rakes
7. Sheds (reseal bottoms, clean off roofs)
Brooms, ladders, gloves, brushes or blowers for cleaning, sealant, Remove Pews from North Shed