Love is born!
As we celebrate the fullness of God’s love made known to us this Christmas, we pause to say THANK YOU – to you. For continuing to say yes with us to:
- Creating a community of radical welcome and affirmation for all people.
- Serving our Church and wider community.
- Showing up for fun, interactive, and sacred times in worship on Sundays.
- Partnering with the New Bethlehem Day Center (over 600 individuals received services and 54 families were housed in the past year).
- Generously selling our land for a 24-hour shelter for families and women experiencing homelessness. Wow!
- Listening for Kairos (God's 'hooks') in our lives, especially through seasons of transition.
- Learning to love like Jesus, with grace, authenticity, and humility.
God has done so much! We’re thrilled for what God has in store for us in the year to come – let’s keep saying yes, together.
One more thing: Year-end giving
Salt House is a community that was birthed out of amazing generosity. And as a community, we believe God is exceedingly generous with us, so we respond by aiming to live generous lives.
As you contemplate making end-of-year charitable donations, please keep Salt House in mind. Your contribution makes a huge impact on the life of this community.
11920 NE 80th St.
Kirkland, WA 98033
(must be postmarked by Dec. 30, 2017)
Merry Christmas, dear friends! May God’s abundant blessings be yours in 2018!
Your Salt House Staff